Ministry Package for Churches
"A ministry platform to inspire, minister, support, and disciple"
Growing in Christ ministry package provides your church with a tremendous opportunity for ministering, training, discipling, and equipping your members. Your purchase of Growing in Christ is far more than a purchase of Bible studies - It is a ministry platform for meeting the spiritual needs of your members that occur outside of your normal teaching programs as well as equipping your members with quality Bible studies to minister to those in their mission field.
A church ministry package provides you all Growing in Christ 22 Bible studies which consists of 112 lessons. The ministry package provides access to over 500 devotions by topic. All materials are a part of the program – free for your members’ use – and easily delivered through e-mail or hard copy.
Bible studies can be used in all areas of your church. You pay a one-time charge that allows abundant use within your church. You are only restricted from copying all the lessons of a Bible study for someone outside your church or from copying the complete Growing in Christ program.
EQUIPS YOUR MEMBERS:
Growing in Christ becomes a powerful ministry platform for providing your members a ministry tool box that is usually unavailable to the lay person. Growing in Christ does not replace your church’s teaching and training strategy, but supplements it by meeting your members where they are. Growing in Christ allows your members to be ministered to or be equipped to minister to others according to the needs of the situation rather than a church training schedule that does not always match up to the needs a member might have at any given time. When you purchase Growing in Christ, you provide a ministry tool box by providing the following:
- Make available all Growing in Christ's 22 Bibles studies consisting of 112 lessons for no cost, no travel necessary to buy a Bible study, no sourcing for a study to meet your members’ needs, they are immediately available, and are in a Bible study format that is friendly to the user.
- Encourages your members to spiritually engage other church members and guests knowing they have a Bible study resource library available to them.
- Encourages your members to spiritually engage people with whom they interact in their community of relationships knowing they have a Bible study resource library.
- Achieves a greater completion rate for Bible studies due to your ability to encourage members to complete the study.
- Challenges members to hear from God in the area of topic so that transformation can occur and the member is not just completing a study for knowledge.
- Makes it easy for your members to reach out for help in a non-threatening environment.
- Provides answers in a dual Bible study format (first study with Scripture and questions only as well as a duplicate study that includes answers).
- Weekly devotions that will not only spiritually refresh your members, but will also be easy to share with others through e-mail.
GROWING IN CHRIST PROVIDES YOUR CHURCH:
- A Bible study library that does not sit on the shelf but can easily be used in multiple ministry opportunities.
- A strategic tool for equipping your members to be salt and light in the world.
- Bible studies for ministering, discipling, and teaching which costs a fraction of normal materials.
- Added resources for your group teaching experiences at no additional cost.
- An effective way to support and encourage your members in areas of struggle or opportunities of growth.
- An effective format for keeping your Bible study library in front of your members with little effort on your part.
WHEN YOU PURCHASE GROWING IN CHRIST, YOU RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Each week, you will receive a devotion that is focused on developing intimacy with Christ. The devotion is approximately one minute in length.
- You will receive all Growing in Christ Bible studies (currently 112).
- You will receive a complete support packet that includes the following:
- Pastor letter to congregation introducing program.
- Pastor letters introducing each Bible study series and how the program works.
- Detailed implementation strategies.
- Detailed information on how to efficiently administer the program.
- Detailed information on how to get the most out of the program.
- Ready to distribute resource list for your congregation.
- Detailed listing of opportunities to use Growing in Christ.
- You pay one price for everything. No requirement for future payments or added charges.
CHURCH MINISTRY PACKAGE OPTIONS:
When you buy Growing in Christ, you receive everything needed to not only successfully use it, but also to make it one of your most important ministry tools. Some other potential additions you may purchase are:
- Your purchase of Growing in Christ allows you a set number of users depending on the package purchased. You may desire to purchase more “User Access Keys” to facilitate the mobility and speed of certain ministries in your church.
- You may also desire to purchase a year subscription for all new Bible studies that are written after your first year is completed.
- Individual church members who are deep into ministry and discipleship may desire to purchase an individual copy of Growing in Christ at a reduced cost.
No Long-term Commitment:
Your purchase of Growing in Christ gets you everything along with one year of all newly developed Bible studies. There are no additional charges or fees required for the first year.
Can I change plans?
When you buy Growing in Christ, you receive the complete package for making Growing in Christ one of your most important ministry tools! At any time, you can add any of the additional options covered in Church Ministry Package Options.
Types of payment accepted:
We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover. At this time, we only accept payments online. We are not able to accept a P.O., invoice you, or take an order over the phone. We hope this does not cause you any inconvenience.
We pray that you are completely satisfied with your Growing in Christ
products. If not, we will work our hardest to satisfy you or refund your money. Our only stipulation is that you ask for your refund within 30 days of purchasing Growing in Christ
. Thank you again for your purchase!
What if I want this to come from my church? This program is meant to come from you and your church. You can e-mail it on your e-mail letterhead. We recommend that you personalize your e-mails with an encouragement from you. The most effective use of Growing in Christ is when it is your program.
How long will it take to send out the devotion to my members each week? Once your e-mail list is built, it should not take more than one minute.
How long will it take to send a Bible study to a member who has requested one? It takes less than one minute to fulfill a request. This could take longer if you choose to respond with a little more personalization. A standard personalization and instruction will be provided in Lesson One of each Bible study topic.
What if I have a similar teaching to one of your resource studies? This is your program! Nothing restricts you from adding your current resources as long as they are on the computer and can be e-mailed. Studies that you have will only complement this ministry platform.
Why would I need this if I already send out a devotion each day to my members? The devotion is only the vehicle for making these Bible study resources available to your members. You can attach the resource list to your devotions if you like. You can also take a break and utilize the Growing in Christ devotion on one day per week.
Won’t this conflict with the new program we just implemented? Growing in Christ will never conflict with any program that you have. Think of Growing in Christ as a tool box of Bible study resources that is always available for your members. Your programs provide the training, inspiration, motivation, and direction while Growing in Christ supplements the areas not being covered. No matter how good your programs are, they will seldom coincide with a life need that a member has at a specific point in time. Growing in Christ is always available in your members’ tool box for their specific life needs, at the time they need it, in a time-efficient manner, at no cost, and in a format that is understandable yet not too lengthy and detailed to steer them away.
How will this add to our current program which is comprehensive and meets the needs of our people? Growing in Christ will complement and further enhance your current programs. The quality of your programs only enhance the applications and opportunities for Growing in Christ. Growing in Christ provides resources for your people that will not only impact their spiritual walk, but also supplement and support their personal ministries and opportunities to be salt and light in the world. These resources will allow your members the ability to quickly, without cost, and in an easy-to-use format meet the needs of those to whom your members are ministering. Growing in Christ will be the resource tool that gives them greater confidence and competence in being effective followers of Christ.
How will I be more attuned to my members' needs? You will have a better understanding of your members by virtue of the Bible studies they are requesting. People generally seek help later and not earlier when they have personal problems and difficulties. People will seek help earlier when it is easy, less revealing, and time and cost effective.
How can I continue to get new Bible studies after one year? You will receive all new Bible studies that are developed for one year after your purchase date. At the end of one year, you will have an option to subscribe to all newly developed Bible studies for an additional year.
How can I continue to get devotions after one year? Whether you subscribe to new Bible studies or not, you will always receive the Growing in Christ devotion.